Nachi is committed to providing a safe work environment for all associates by incorporating the following items into our safety program:
- A safety committee made up of plant, as well as management personnel, which meets monthly to review safety issues and to implement safety improvement projects.
- A suggestion form has been implemented to encourage all associates to participate in safety improvement projects and to alert potential dangers.
- A safety communication board to keep associates aware of safety projects and training schedules.
- A comprehensive safety training program to keep our associates properly trained.
- A company philosophy of "Continuous Improvement" to promote a mindset that there is always room for improvement with regards to safety.